Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Wausau?
Your new nursery is almost set for your beloved child. You devoted hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even finished up the space with a line of cuddly toys on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep watch of your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular standalone device or take it to another level and utilize the surveillance equipment available to you in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Wausau, it’s a great choice when you recognize the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Wausau are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and reachable through a home security app. This gives you convenience and peace of mind knowing you can monitor your baby from anyplace via your cell phone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-def video: You’ll enjoy easily visible, high-resolution video of your child. You may even view recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to calm a restless sleeper. Better yet, you may take advantage of the audio feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered notifications dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this perk is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With a simple press of a button, your youngster can touch base with you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a smartphone app is a fantastic bonus. If you see that your newborn is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a little stuffy in the nursery, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone home security app.
Design Your Wausau smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Wausau smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and security Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can provide. Dial (715) 662-6232 today and learn how we can make your property more convenient and safer for all family members.