You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise choice for safeguarding your property and family. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Wausau home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are tied to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to assist you through your emergency.