How does home monitoring work in Wausau?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise choice for safeguarding your property and family. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Wausau home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are linked to skilled home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your house or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are tied to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This provides more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained experts to assist you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be busy making sure loved ones are away from harm. It’s even more essential when an emergency happens when you’re at work or traveling. Consider your flood alarm going off or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on vacation. What will occur when no one is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Wausau home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals and communications pass through this important, centralized command center. On top of being your direct link to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to instantly reach your home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio feature letting you converse right to your monitoring staff
- You can call for help with any type of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re not able to find your phone when a crisis strikes, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff directly through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Wausau security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and request a fully integrated Wausau smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you need. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, call (715) 662-6232 or fill out the form on this page to start.