Your Wausau carbon monoxide alarms notify you the moment they detect excess CO gas
Carbon monoxide can stream into your rooms, and you might not even realize it. Fortunately, your Wausau monitored carbon monoxide detector can warn you the instant it detects rising CO buildup. Just like your monitored fire detectors, a loud buzzer will ring when it detects unsafe levels of CO. It also sends a notification to your smartphone and your Vivint monitoring experts so you can quickly get your family and pets out of the house as emergency services arrive.